ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy
4 Days Training, 1 Day Exam
About this Course:
- ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy focuses on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. This training will allow you to understand how new technologies create disruption which impacts organizations in different industries and what decisions business leaders take in response.The fast evolution of the digital world and the constantly changing environment create the need for organizations to become more adaptable and flexible in order to successfully deliver value to their customers and stay competitive on the marketplace.
- Create an appropriate digital strategy aligned to wider business goals
- Understand how business and IT leaders across the globe are responding to disruption by reshaping corporate strategy, adapting processes and even repurposing entire business models.
- Explore the use of the ITIL 4 framework to support organizations on their digital transformation journey, addressing service management challenges and utilizing new technology.
- Understand how internal and external factors influence a digital vision and strategy
- Encourage a culture that is more agile, resilient, lean and continuously improving
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
4 days training, 1 day examortraining (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Basic IT Knowledge
The course prepares for the following certification levels
- ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy
1. Use of the ITIL guiding principles
2. Leverage digital strategy
3. Digital and IT Strategy, the service value system and the service value chain
4. Using Digital and IT Strategy to remain viable
5.Understand strategic approaches to achieve customer/market relevance and operational excellence
- Customer journeys
- Omnichannel delivery and support
- Context-sensitive delivery and support
- Customer feedback and 360° approaches
- Practice Exam 2 Copy Copy
- Learn how to coordinate, prioritize, and structure your work and activities to create, deliver, and maintain services, including managing queues and backlogs Copy
- Understand the use and value of the following components throughout SVS: buy vs build considerations; supply options; Integration and Service Management (SIAM) Copy
- Welcome to ITIL 4
- IT service management in the modern world
- The structure and benefits of the ITIL 4 framework
- The ITIL SVS
- The four dimensions model
- Key concepts of service management
- Value and value co-creation
- Value co-creation
- Organizations, service providers, service consumers, and other stakeholders
- The service relationship model
- Value: outcomes, costs, and risks