Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
About this Course:
- This course uses lectures, demos, and hands-on labs to give you an overview of Google Cloud products and services so that you can learn the value of Google Cloud and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into your business strategies.
- ●Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services. Interact with Google Cloud services.
- ●Describe ways in which customers have used Google Cloud.
- ●Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud: App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Compute Engine.
- ●Choose among and use Google Cloud storage options: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable, and Firestore.
- ●Make basic use of BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics.
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud.
- ●Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud.
- ●Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs.
Формат на курса
Език на курса: български
Familiarity with application development, systems operations, Linux operating systems, and data analytics/machine learning is helpful in understanding the technologies covered.
Курсът подготвя за следните сертификационни нива
Exam AZ-900: Azure Fundamentals
- Може да се сертифицирате в нашия тест център с ваучер с отстъпка от цената на изпит.
Module 1: Introducing Google Cloud Platform
Module 2: Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
Module 3: Google Compute Engine and Networking
Module 4: Google Cloud Platform Storage Options
Module 5: Google Container Engine
Module 6: Google App Engine and Google Cloud Datastore
Module 7: Deployment and Monitoring
Module 8: Big Data and Machine Learning
Module 9: Summary and Review