Course Cisco CCDP 300-320 ARCH Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures
Course Format: online instructor lead training in a virtual class room
Benefits: preparation for the certification exam, new skills
Language: Bulgarian (English optional)
Course Files: digital format, price included in the course
Lab environment: individual lab env. for each student.
Course Duration: 40 learning hours online training (theory and practice).
Included as part of the service:
- Online training
- Virtual LAB access
- Study materials – books, ebooks
- Online Tests
If lab access is not required by student, the price will be deduct.
Payment Method: PayPal, bank transfer, cash payments, wire transfer
Invoice can be requested with a support request using our contacts page.
The Invoice is issued normally in 7 days after the payment has been confirmed.
Additional information can be found using our contacts page.
Training Dates: please check the IT Training Calendar in the main site.
We will contact you to confirm the dates and registration.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design internal routing for enterprise network
- Design BGP routing for enterprise network
- Design enterprise WAN connectivity
- Design enterprise data center integration
- Design security services in an enterprise network
- Design QoS for optimized user experience
- Design enterprise transition to IPv6
- Design enterprise multicast network
- Senior Network Design Engineers
- Network/Solution Architects
- Principle System Engineers
- Cisco Channel Partners
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Internetworking technologies, Cisco products, and Cisco IOS features
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) level-of-knowledge
- Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) level-of-knowledge
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) level-of-knowledge
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) level-of-knowledge