Course AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
100% MoneyBack Gurantee Customer Satisfaction for this training. For more information check our customer satisfaction policy.
Course Format: online instructor lead training in a virtual class room
Benefits: preparation for the certification exam, new skills
Language: Bulgarian (English optional)
Course Files: digital format, price included in the course
Lab environment: individual lab env. for each student.
Course Duration: 40 learning hours online training (theory and practice).
Included as part of the service:
- Online training
- Virtual LAB access
- Study materials – books, ebooks
- Online Tests
If lab access is not required by student, the price will be deduct.
Payment Method: PayPal, bank transfer, cash payments, wire transfer
Invoice can be requested with a support request using our contacts page.
The Invoice is issued normally in 7 days after the payment has been confirmed.
Additional information can be found using our contacts page.
Training Dates: please check the IT Training Calendar in the main site.
We will contact you to confirm the dates and registration.
1 Domain 1.0: Designing highly available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, scalable systems
1.1 Identify and recognize cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs.
• How to design cloud services
• Planning and design
• Monitoring and logging
• Familiarity with:
o Best practices for AWS architecture
o Developing to client specifications, including pricing/cost (e.g., on Demand vs. Reserved vs.
Spot; RTO and RPO DR Design)
o Architectural trade-off decisions (e.g., high availability vs. cost, Amazon Relational Database
Service (RDS) vs. installing your own database on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2))
o Hybrid IT architectures (e.g., Direct Connect, Storage Gateway, VPC, Directory Services)
o Elasticity and scalability (e.g., Auto Scaling, SQS, ELB, CloudFront)
2 Domain 2.0: Implementation/Deployment
2.1 Identify the appropriate techniques and methods using Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, AWS Elastic
Beanstalk, AWS CloudFormation, AWS OpsWorks, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and AWS
Identity and Access Management (IAM) to code and implement a cloud solution.
• Configure an Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
• Operate and extend service management in a hybrid IT architecture
• Configure services to support compliance requirements in the cloud
• Launch instances across the AWS global infrastructure
• Configure IAM policies and best practices
3 Domain 3.0: Data Security
3.1 Recognize and implement secure practices for optimum cloud deployment and maintenance.
• AWS shared responsibility model
• AWS platform compliance
• AWS security attributes (customer workloads down to physical layer)
• AWS administration and security services
• AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
• AWS CloudTrail
• Ingress vs. egress filtering, and which AWS services and features fit
• “Core” Amazon EC2 and S3 security feature sets
• Incorporating common conventional security products (Firewall, VPN)
• Design patterns
• DoS mitigation
• Encryption solutions (e.g., key services)
• Complex access controls (building sophisticated security groups, ACLs, etc.)
• Amazon CloudWatch for the security architect
• Trusted Advisor
• CloudWatch Logs
3.2 Recognize critical disaster recovery techniques and their implementation.
• Disaster recovery
o Recovery time objective
o Recovery point objective
o Amazon Elastic Block Store
• AWS Import/Export
• AWS Storage Gateway
• Amazon Route53
• Validation of data recovery method
4 Domain 4.0: Troubleshooting
• General troubleshooting information and questions