Course 201-450: Linux Professional Institute LPIC-2 Linux Engineer
for Exam LPIC2 – 201-450
About this Course:
- LPI201 – Lpic-2 Exam Prep course prepares students to take the LPI 201 exam of the LPIC-2 certification. The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the go-to certification body for vendor independent Linux certifications. This course covers more advanced Linux skills such as system management and networking. Students will feel confident taking the LPI LPIC-2 201 exam with in classroom assessments and practice exams.
- Linux Monitoring and Maintenance
- Kernel and System Startup
- Advanced File System Management
- System Security
- This training a a followup for our LPIC-1 Courses, intended for participants interested in acquiring the LPIC-2 certification. The material in this training courses covers all the exam requirements (and the necessary, fundamental topics needed to learn it from ground-up).
Course Language Option
You can choose the Language in which to conduct the training – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors speak fluent English.
Learning materials: in electronic format (Learning materials are in English) included in the price with unlimited access.
Lab envinonment:each student has his own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 hours training theory and practice in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
The course prepares for the following certification levels:
- LPIC-2 Exam 201-450
- You can get Exam Voucher with 60% discount after attending this course.