ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT
About this Course:
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT course is a 3-day course.
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT module is for anyone looking to understand the role IT and digitally enabled services have in relation to the environment, whilst exploring opportunities to positively impact it.
Based on the ITIL 4 framework, the module highlights key sustainability competencies and capabilities that service organizations should develop and build capacity within their teams to effectively address current and future sustainability challenges; including providing a framework to support organizations during procurement and supply chain activities, which can help interactions across the supply chain to practice sustainable IT.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT course covers the content in relation to the following learning outcomes of the exam specification for ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT:
- Understand the key concepts of sustainability.
- Understand the value, benefits, costs, and risks of sustainability.
- Understand how digital and information technology support sustainability.
- Know how to plan sustainability for an organization.
- Understand how organizational sustainability is assessed, maintained, and improved.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
24 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 3 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Основни ИТ знания
This Class will teach you how to pass the following exams:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- There are no formal prerequisites for taking the course.
- IT/Digital/Service Strategists
- Service Designers/Architects
- Product/Service Managers
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
- Managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team