Official Linux Курс:
Linux Professional Institute LPIC-1 101-500 System Administrator v5.0
IT-Training.pro е Authorized Training Partner на Linux Professional Institute. All LPIC courses are according to the official certification program with guaranteed quality and success rate.
About this Course:
- The LPIC-1 Linux Administrator certification is specifically designed for existing and aspiring Linux Administrators who need to maintain, install and configure workstations, as well as master the Linux command line.LPIC certifications are designed by Linux professionals and are vendor-neutral, teaching skills on both Debian-based (such as Ubuntu and Linux Mint) as well as RedHat-based (such as CentOS and Fedora) distributions. The skills you’ll learn will be valuable whether you are managing an on-premises installation or virtual machines in the cloud.The course prepares you for the LPIC-1 101-500 exam. These cover system architecture, package management and installation, Bash commands, devices and filesystems.Whether looking to learn essential skills or certify your existing knowledge, the LPIC-1 certification is your first step in the highly-needed and versatile career of Linux System Administration.
- Learn Linux
- Learn Linux System Administration
- Prep for the LPIC-1 Certification
- Junior SysAdmins, Linux Admins, Junior System Linux Administrators, Linux Engineers, to be certified. Wishing to learn Linux. Linux Specialists
Аttendance format – Training Room or Your Office. The classroom is equipped with a computer for each participant.
Online Format – Participate virtually in teleconference training.
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
Learning materials: in electronic format (Learning materials are in English) included in the price with unlimited access.
Lab environment: each student has his own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course.
5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 h. training (theory and practice) in overtime with a duration of 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- Basic Computer Skills. Knowledge of Open Source and GNU/Linux History.