Course 300-300: Linux Professional Institute LPIC-3 Mixed Environment
for Exam LPIC3 – 300-300
IT-Training.pro е Authorized Training Platinum Level Partner на Linux Professional Institute и е първата компания в България достигаща до това ниво. Всички LPIC курсове са съгласно официалната сертификационна програма с гарантирано качество и успеваемост.
About this Course
- The LPIC-3 certification is the culmination of LPI’s multi-level professional certification program. LPIC-3 is designed for the enterprise-level Linux professional and represents the highest level of professional, distribution-neutral Linux certification within the industry. Three separate LPIC-3 specialty certifications are available. Passing any one of the three exams will grant the LPIC-3 certification for that specialty.The LPIC-3 300: Mixed Environment training covers the administration of Linux systems enterprise-wide in a mixed environment.
- Technical professionals who need to deploy and manage Endpoint Security within their security environment
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
Course Materials:Digital Format. Lifetime Access. Official Learning Material from Check Point.
Lab: Individual Environment for each Delegate.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
- 5 work days (09:00/10:00 – 17:00/18:00)
- 40 learning hours after hours, for 4 weeks
- sat and sun 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- mon and wed 19:00 – 23:00
- tue and thu 19:00 – 23:00
Invoice can be requested up to 7 days after payment.
Please contact us for Private Events or additional dates if you dont find suitable date.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- LPIC-2 certification OR
- 201-450 – LPI – LPIC-2 – Linux Professional Institute LPIC-2 Linux Engineer
- 202-450 Linux Professional Institute LPIC-2 Linux Engineer
- OpenLDAP Configuration
- Samba Domain Integration
- Working with Linux and Windows Clients
- OpenLDAP as an Authentication Backend
- Samba Basics
- Samba Share Configuration
- Samba User and Group Management
- Samba Name Services
- This training a a followup for our LPIC-2 Courses, intended for participants interested in acquiring the LPIC-3 certification. The material in this training courses covers all the exam requirements (and the necessary, fundamental topics needed to learn it from ground-up).