Course: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) v1.0
for Exam Cisco 300-420 ENSLD – CCNP Enterprise
About this Course:
- The Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to design an enterprise network. This course serves as a deep dive into enterprise network design and expands on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco® Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course.
- Design Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) internal routing for the enterprise network
- Design Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) internal routing for the enterprise network
- Design Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS) internal routing for the enterprise network
- Design a network based on customer requirements
- Design Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing for the enterprise network
- Describe the different types and uses of Multiprotocol BGP (MP-BGP) address families
- Describe BGP load sharing
- Design a BGP network based on customer requirements
- Decide where the L2/L3 boundary will be in your Campus network and make design decisions
- Describe Layer 2 design considerations for Enterprise Campus networks
- Design a LAN network based on customer requirements
- Describe Layer 3 design considerations in an Enterprise Campus network
- Examine Cisco SD-Access fundamental concepts
- Describe Cisco SD-Access Fabric Design
- Design an Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) Campus Fabric based on customer requirements
- Design service provider-managed VPNs
- Design enterprise-managed VPNs
- Design a resilient WAN
- Design a resilient WAN network based on customer requirements
- Examine the Cisco SD-WAN architecture
- Describe Cisco SD-WAN deployment options
- Design Cisco SD-WAN redundancy
- Explain the basic principles of QoS
- Design Quality of Service (QoS) for the WAN
- Design QoS for enterprise network based on customer requirements
- Explain the basic principles of multicast
- Designing rendezvous point distribution solutions
- Describe high-level considerations when doing IP addressing design
- Create an IPv6 addressing plan
- Plan an IPv6 deployment in an existing enterprise IPv4 network
- Describe the challenges that you might encounter when transitioning to IPv6
- Design an IPv6 addressing plan based on customer requirements
- Describe Network APIs and protocols
- Describe Yet Another Next Generation (YANG), Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF), and Representational State Transfer Configuration Protocol (RESTCONF)
- Network design engineers
- Network engineers
- System administrators
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 4 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 32 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Basic network fundamentals and building simple LANs
- Basic IP addressing and subnets
- Routing and switching fundamentals
- Basic wireless networking concepts and terminology
This Class will teach you how to pass the following exams:
Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks v1.0 (ENSLD 300-420)
- Може да се сертифицирате в нашия тест център с ваучер с отстъпка от цената на изпит.