Course: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) v1.0
for Exam Cisco 350-801 CLCOR – CCNP Collaboration
About the Course:
- The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) v1.0 course helps you prepare for the Cisco® CCNP® Collaboration and CCIE® Collaboration certifications, and advanced-level roles focused on implementation and operation of Cisco collboration solutions.You will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement and deploy core collaboration and networking technologies, including infrastructure and design, protocols, codecs, and endpoints, Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) XE gateway and media resources, call control, Quality of Service (QoS), and additional Cisco collaboration applications.
- Describe the Cisco Collaboration solutions architecture
- Compare the IP Phone signaling protocols of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), H323, Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), and Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP)
- Integrate and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager with LDAP for user synchronization and user authentication
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager provisioning features
- Describe the different codecs and how they are used to transform analogue voice into digital streams
- Describe a dial plan, and explain call routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) access using MGCP gateways
- Implement a Cisco gateway for PSTN access
- Configure calling privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement toll fraud prevention
- Implement globalized call routing within a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster
- Implement and troubleshoot media resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Describe Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence, including call flows and protocols
- Describe and configure endpoints and commonly required features
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection integration
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection call handlers
- Describe how Mobile Remote Access (MRA) is used to allow endpoints to work from outside the company
- Analyze traffic patterns and quality issues in converged IP networks supporting voice, video, and data traffic
- Define QoS and its models
- Implement classification and marking
- Configure classification and marking options on Cisco Catalyst® switches
- Students preparing to take the CCNP Collaboration certification
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching, and routing
- Basics of digital interfaces, Public Switched Telephone Networks (PSTNs), and Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
This Class will teach you how to pass the following exams:
- This course will help you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (350-801 CLCOR)