ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
About this Course:
- The ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value course covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners. It focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT-enabled services and focuses on the customer journey. It will provide candidates with the tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction by co-creating value which is integral to business success in the modern service economy.This course covers a wide range of methods that will enable IT professionals to interact with stakeholders to influence and improve the overall customer/user experience. Exam Voucher Included.
The learning objectives of the course are based on the following learning outcomes of the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value exam specification:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Letter of Course Attendance
Exam Voucher for 1 free Exam Attempt. Exam/Voucher and Training cannot be sold seperately/only one.
Approved Letter of Course Attendance
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)or
24 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 3 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Learners must have an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate, or have attended and passed ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition.
- IT and digital professionals responsible for managing and interfacing with stakeholders and fostering relationships to gain value realisation
- Anyone who designs or manages customer journeys and experiences
- IT and digital professionals who need to manage customer demands and expectations