Microsoft Official Courses (MOC)
Course 55264A: Introduction to Programming Using Python
About this Course:
- This course is intended for new and experienced programmers that want to learn how to write and troubleshoot Python code. This is the Microsoft recommended course for preparing for the 98-381 test. Previous programming experience is not required but recommended.
- Create Operations using Data Types and Operators
- Create Control Flow Operations
- Create Input and Output Operations
- Write and Document code to solve a specified problem
- Troubleshoot Problems and Write Error Handling Operations
- Perform Operations Using Modules and Tools
This course is intended for new and experienced programmers that want to learn how to write and troubleshoot Python code. This is the Microsoft recommended course for preparing for the 98-381 test. Previous programming experience is not required but recommended.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Experience performing command-line operations on Windows, Linux or Mac computers
- Six months experience writing code in any programming language (Recommended)
This Class will teach you how to pass the following exams:
Exam 98-381: Introduction to Programming Using Python
- Може да се сертифицирате в нашия тест център с ваучер с отстъпка от цената на изпит.