Course: Advanced Python
About this Course:
- In this Python training course, students learn to program in Python. The course is aimed at students new to the language who may or may not have experience with other programming languages.This Python course is taught using Python 3; however, differences between Python 2 and Python 3 are noted.
- Learn to work with IPython Notebook.
- Learn to work with the Collections module.
- Learn about mapping and filtering and lambda functions.
- Learn advanced sorting.
- Learn to work with regular expressions in Python.
- Learn to work with databases, CSV files, JSON, and XML.
- Learn to write object-oriented code in Python.
- Learn to test and debug your Python code.
- Learn about Unicode and text encoding.
- Developers, IT System Engineers, DevOps Engineers
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Basic Python programming experience. In particular, you should be very comfortable with:
- Working with strings.
- Working with lists, tuples and dictionaries.
- Loops and conditionals.
- Writing your own functions.