Architecting on AWS Fast Track (Bootcamp)
About this Course:
This bundle combines the Architecting on AWS and Advanced Architecting on AWS courses and is delivered in an accelerated timeframe, saving you time and money.
In this hands-on Amazon Web Services (AWS) course, you will learn the essential skills to design your IT solutions on AWS. Gain in-depth knowledge of the AWS platform and how to leverage the services for your specific cloud-based applications. You will learn best practices and AWS architecture principles to design and build scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications. This includes how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security. Our expert instructors will also review specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway, so you can support your network privacy and hybrid architectures. To reinforce the skills learned, you will explore case studies with a variety of AWS infrastructure designs and strategies. After the course, you will be fully equipped to design, build, and scale efficient and reliable IT solutions in AWS.
- Making decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leveraging AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leveraging AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Making an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Using the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect on-premises datacenter to AWS cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large datastores for AWS cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attack
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data-at-rest as well as data-in-flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Architects, systems engineers and developers who are responsible for designing and implementing architectures on AWS.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 24 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 3 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Attended AWS Essentials or have equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
The course prepares for the following certification levels:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional