Google Cloud: Architecting with Google Compute Engine
Google Cloud Certified: Professional Architect
About this Course:
- This three-day instructor-led class introduces participants to deploying and managing containerized applications on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) and the other services provided by Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as pods, containers, deployments, and services; as well as networks and application services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions including security and access management, resource management, and resource monitoring.
- This course teaches participants the following skills: Understand how software containers work Understand the architecture of Kubernetes Understand the architecture of Google Cloud Platform Understand how pod networking works in Kubernetes Engine Create and manage Kubernetes Engine clusters using the GCP Console and gcloud/ kubectl commands Launch, roll back and expose jobs in Kubernetes Manage access control using Kubernetes RBAC and Google Cloud IAM Managing pod security policies and network policies Using Secrets and ConfigMaps to isolate security credentials and configuration artifacts Understand GCP choices for managed storage services Monitor applications running in Kubernetes Engine
- This class is intended for the following participants: Cloud architects, administrators, and SysOps/DevOps personnel Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform.
Course language : English (English available as an option)
Learning materials: in electronic format (Learning materials are in English) included in the price with unlimited access.
Lab envinonment:each student has his own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course.
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
24 hours training theory and practice in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- To get the most out of this course, participants should have: Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
The course prepares for the following certification levels:
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Architect