Course: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Design and build reliable, high-availability, and crash-resizing systems on AWS
- Migrate existing systems and applications to AWS
- Data transfer to and from AWS
- Selection of appropriate AWS services based on database requirements, computing power or security
- Implementation of best AWS architectural practices
- Forecasting costs in AWS and identifying cost control mechanisms
The course is designed to
- beginners in cloud technologies; to be certified; professional qualifications.
- Attendance course
- Remote (online) real-time course
Course language: You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English
Learning materials: in electronic format (Learning materials are in English) included in the price with unlimited access.
Lab environment: each student has his own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course.
3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
24 h. training (theory and practice) in overtime with a duration of 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
The course prepares for the following certification levels:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate