156-520 CCAS – Check Point Automation Specialist (CCAS)
About this Course:
- Provide an understanding of the advanced concepts and skills necessary to automate and orchestrate tasks relating to managing Check Point Security Policies.
- Introduction to automation and orchestration
- Check Point APIs
- API development
- API troubleshooting
- Self-service Web portals
- Technical professionals who automate, orchestrate, and troubleshoot Check Point secured environments.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
Course Materials:Digital Format. Lifetime Access. Official Learning Material from Check Point.
Lab: Individual Environment for each Delegate.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
- 2 work days (09:00/10:00 – 17:00/18:00)
- 16 learning hours after hours, for 2 weeks
- sat and sun 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- mon and wed 19:00 – 23:00
- tue and thu 19:00 – 23:00
Invoice can be requested up to 7 days after payment.
Please contact us for Private Events or additional dates if you dont find suitable date.
- Check Point CCSA Certification
This training will prepare you for the following Exams:
- 156-520 CCAS – Check Point Automation Specialist (CCAS)
- You can certify at our test centers after completing the training. Voucher included.
Explain how automation and orchestration work together
Understand the key drivers for incorporating automation and orchestration into security management
Execute a shell script that demonstrates how to build a comprehensive Security Policy.
Recognize how the Check Point API framework integrates with R80 Security Management to support automation and orchestration of daily tasks
Describe Check Point API tools and demonstrate how they are used to manage Check Point Security Management solutions
Demonstrate how to define new objects and modify existing ones by using the Check Point API
Demonstrate how to create API commands to efficiently maintain the Check Point Security Management Server database
Demonstrate how to use different methods to update the database with API commands
Become familiar with client-side and server-side scripting and scripting languages
Understand how to use the Bash shell to develop APIs
Recognize and describe many of the open source tools that are available to assist with API development
Demonstrate how to use a custom REST application to update the database of a Security Management Server
Demonstrate how to use Postman to manage the Security Policy database through the Check Point API
Understand what steps to take to troubleshoot and debug API scripts
Demonstrate basic troubleshooting techniques by reviewing debugging messages in various forms
Understand how to use self-service portal capabilities to provide general IT services
Recognize how automation tools work with Check Point APIs to automate security management tasks and orchestrate workflow behind service portals
Demonstrate common tasks that are automated in a Web portal to manage the Security Policy