156-520 CCAS – Check Point Automation Specialist (CCAS)
About this Course:
- Provide an understanding of the advanced concepts and skills necessary to automate and orchestrate tasks relating to managing Check Point Security Policies.
- Introduction to automation and orchestration
- Check Point APIs
- API development
- API troubleshooting
- Self-service Web portals
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
Course Materials:Digital Format. Lifetime Access. Official Learning Material from Check Point.
Lab: Individual Environment for each Delegate.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
- 2 work days (09:00/10:00 – 17:00/18:00)
- 16 learning hours after hours, for 2 weeks
- sat and sun 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- mon and wed 19:00 – 23:00
- tue and thu 19:00 – 23:00
Invoice can be requested up to 7 days after payment.
Please contact us for Private Events or additional dates if you dont find suitable date.
- Check Point CCSA Certification
- Explain how automation and orchestration work together
- Demonstrate common tasks that are automated in a Web portal to manage the Security Policy
- Recognize how automation tools work with Check Point APIs to automate security management tasks and orchestrate workflow behind service portals
- Understand how to use self-service portal capabilities to provide general IT services
- Demonstrate basic troubleshooting techniques by reviewing debugging messages in various forms
- Understand what steps to take to troubleshoot and debug API scripts
- Demonstrate how to use Postman to manage the Security Policy database through the Check Point API
- Understand the key drivers for incorporating automation and orchestration into security management
- Execute a shell script that demonstrates how to build a comprehensive Security Policy.
- Recognize how the Check Point API framework integrates with R80 Security Management to support automation and orchestration of daily tasks
- Describe Check Point API tools and demonstrate how they are used to manage Check Point Security Management solutions
- Demonstrate how to define new objects and modify existing ones by using the Check Point API
- Demonstrate how to create API commands to efficiently maintain the Check Point Security Management Server database
- Demonstrate how to use different methods to update the database with API commands
- Become familiar with client-side and server-side scripting and scripting languages
- Understand how to use the Bash shell to develop APIs
- Recognize and describe many of the open source tools that are available to assist with API development
- Demonstrate how to use a custom REST application to update the database of a Security Management Server
- Technical professionals who automate, orchestrate, and troubleshoot Check Point secured environments.