156.566 – CNSE-AWS – Check Point Network Security Expert for AWS (Updated 2022 – R81.10)
About this Course:
2-day Specialist course which provides an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to configure and deploy Check Point CloudGuard IaaS products in public cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google Cloud Platform.
- Learn basic concepts and develop skills necessary to administer Check Point CloudGuard security solutions.
- This course is designed for technical professionals who support, install, deploy, or manage Check Point CloudGuard IaaS solutions within their security environment.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
or 16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
Other Check Point Classes
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Cloud Network Security Expert
Welcome to the Cloud Network Security Expert course. This course provides an advanced and in- depth explanation of Check Point CloudGuard technologies. It P R E F A C E includes detailed examinations of Cloud Security Frameworks, Cloud Architecture, Deployment Methods
Chapter 1: Advanced Cloud Security
Chapter 2: Cloud Management
Chapter 3: Cloud Policy Design 87 Adaptive Cloud Policy
Chapter 4: Advanced Cloud Automation
Chapter 5: Scaling Solutions
Chapter 6: Clustering in CloudGuard
Chapter 7: CloudGuard Use Cases
Chapter 8: Advanced CloudGuard Troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of networking
- 6 months to 1 year of experience with Check Point products recommended
- Working knowledge of Cloud Native Deployment using Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, TCP/IP Networking, and Check Point security products.
- Explain the nature of the cloud environment.
- Describe the five pillars of cloud architecture.
- Explain the fundamentals of cloud infrastructure.
- Explain the fundamentals of cloud automation.
- Explain Check Point Security Management and how it applies to CloudGuard.
- Describe CloudGuard Security Gateway offerings.
- Describe cloud load balancers
- Explain CloudGuard licensing.
- Explain the different deployment options and architectures for CloudGuard.
- Explain how and why CloudGuard is automated.
- Describe the functions of CloudGuard that can be automated.
- Describe the tools used to automate CloudGuard.
- Explain CloudGuard automation requirements.
- Explain basic troubleshooting techniques specific to Check Point Security Management Servers and Security Gateways.
- Describe the steps for troubleshooting CloudGuard Network Installation.
- Explain the tools and techniques used to troubleshoot CloudGuard Network Automation.
- Explain the need for Cloud Security Posture Management.
- Describe the posture management tools available in CloudGuard.
- Explain methods for correcting Cloud Security Posture Management issues.
- Deploy a Security Management Server in the cloud.
- Install a Security Gateway image.
- Create virtual networks.
- Deploy internal and external load balancers.
- Deploy a Security Gateway using templates
- Assign public IP addresses to cloud devices.
- Create web servers in the cloud.
- Configure North-South traffic policy
- Configure East-West traffic policy and routes.
- Troubleshoot North-South traffic issues.
- Troubleshoot East-West traffic issues.
- Technical professionals who automate, orchestrate, and troubleshoot Check Point secured environments.