156.560 – Check Point Certified Cloud Specialist (CCCS) – Updated 2021 (Version R81)
About this Course
2-day Specialist course which provides an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to configure and deploy Check Point CloudGuard IaaS products in public cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google Cloud Platform.
- Learn basic concepts and develop skills necessary to administer Check Point CloudGuard security solutions.
- This course is designed for technical professionals who support, install, deploy, or manage Check Point CloudGuard IaaS solutions within their security environment.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
Course Materials:Digital Format. Lifetime Access. Official Learning Material from Check Point.
Lab: Individual Environment for each Delegate.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
- 2 work days (09:00/10:00 – 17:00/18:00)
- 16 learning hours after hours, for 2 weeks
- sat and sun 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- mon and wed 19:00 – 23:00
- tue and thu 19:00 – 23:00
If you are Check Point Partner you can also get free training via the Co-op Program. Check your eligibility and request funds here or For any further questions or additional assistance, please E-Mail: [email protected]
Invoice can be requested up to 7 days after payment.
Please contact us for Private Events or additional dates if you dont find suitable date.
Preface: Check Point Certified CloudSpecialist
Chapter 1: Introduction to Cloud Security
Chapter 2: Introducing CloudGuard
Chapter 3: CloudGuard Architectures
Chapter 4: CloudGuard Automation
Chapter 5: CloudGuard Security Policy
Chapter 6: CloudGuard Troubleshooting
Chapter 7: Introduction to Cloud Security Posture Management
- Basic knowledge of networking
- 6 months to 1 year of experience with Check Point products recommended
- Working knowledge of Cloud Native Deployment using Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, TCP/IP Networking, and Check Point security products.
- Explain the nature of the cloud environment.
- Describe the five pillars of cloud architecture.
- Describe CloudGuard Security Gateway offerings.
- Explain Check Point Security Management and how it applies to CloudGuard.
- Technical professionals who automate, orchestrate, and troubleshoot Check Point secured environments.