CCES-E86 – Check Point Certified Harmony Endpoint Specialist (CCES) on R81.10
About this Course:
Learn basic concepts and develop skills
necessary to administer Harmony
Endpoint security solutions.
Understand the emergence of increasingly more sophisticated cyberattacks and the need to protect endpoints.
• Explain the advantages of Harmony Endpoint as a security solution.
• Become familiar with the growing Endpoint Security Market.
• Describe the key elements of the Harmony Endpoint Architecture.
• Describe the Harmony Endpoint Management Environment.
• Understand Check Point’s Infinity Portal.
• Explain the new Harmony Endpoint Web Management Service.
• Identify main features of the Harmony Endpoint Management console.
• Explain how to create and assign security policies for Endpoint clients using endpoint security.
• Understand deployment methods and server considerations for Endpoint Security Management installation.
• Identify the different ways to install and configure Endpoint clients.
• Understand how Endpoint Security authenticates and verifies clients connecting to the Endpoint Security Management Server.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)or 16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 1,5 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
If you are Check Point Partner you can also get free training via the Co-op Program. Check your eligibility and request funds here or For any further questions or additional assistance, please E-Mail: [email protected]
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
Other Check Point Classes
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking technology, the Internet and TCP/IP.security solutions.
- Zero-Day Detection Behavioral Guard Deployment Anti-Malware Anti-Bot Automatic Remediation Threat Emulation Threat Extraction Forensics Port Protection Cloud-Based Threat Detection Anti-Exploit Anti-Ransomware Remote Access VPN APTs
- Technical professionals who support, install deploy or administer Check Point products.