EC-Council – Certified Chief Information Security Officer –
About This Course:
EC-Council’s Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) Program has certified leading information security professionals around the world. A core group of high-level information security executives, the CCISO Advisory Board, formed the foundation of the program and outlined the content covered by the exam, body of knowledge, and training. Some members of the Board contributed as authors, others as exam writers, others as quality assurance checks, and still others as instructors. Each segment of the program was developed with the aspiring and sitting CISO in mind and looks to transfer the knowledge of seasoned executives to the next generation of leaders in the areas that are most critical in the development and maintenance of a successful information security program.
The CCISO Certification is an industry-leading, security certification program that recognizes the real-world experience necessary to succeed at the highest executive levels of information security. Bringing together all the components required for a C-Level position, the CCISO program combines audit management, governance, IS controls, human capital management, strategic program development, and the financial expertise vital to leading a highly successful information security program. The job of the CISO is far too important to be learned by trial and error. Executive-level management skills are not areas that should be learned on the job.
The material in the CCISO Program assumes a high-level understanding of technical topics and doesn’t spend much time on strictly technical information, but rather on the application of technical knowledge to an information security executive’s day-to-day work. The CCISO aims to bridge the gap between the executive management knowledge that CISOs need and the technical knowledge that many sitting and aspiring CISOs have. This can be a crucial gap as a practitioner endeavors to move from mid-management to upper, executive management roles. Much of this is traditionally learned as on the job training, but the CCISO Training Program can be the key to a successful transition to the highest ranks of information security management.
What You Will Learn ?
- Define, implement, and manage an information security governance program that includes leadership, organizational structures and processes.
- Assess the major enterprise risk factors for compliance.
- Design and develop a program to monitor firewalls and identify firewall configuration issues.
- Identify vulnerability and attacks associated with wireless networks and manage different wireless network security tools.
- Deploy and manage anti-virus systems.
- Understand various system-engineering practices.
- Identify the volatile and persistent system information.
- Develop and manage an organizational digital forensic program.
- Identify the best practices to acquire, store and process digital evidence.
- Define key performance indicators and measure effectiveness on continuous basis.
- Allocate financial resources to projects, processes and units within information security program.
- Identify and report financial metrics to stakeholders.
- Understand the IA security requirements to be included in statements of work and other appropriate procurement documents in this CCISO certification training program.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 4 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
32 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- Candidates must have five years of experience in three of the five CCISO Domains verified via the Exam Eligibility Application.
- Network Engineers with specialization in security can take advantage of this certification.