CCMS – Check Point Certified Multi-Domain Security Management Specialist (CCMS) R81.10
About this Course:
- A 2-day Specialist course which provides a comprehensive understanding of the Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management solution and how to deploy it within the corporate network environment.
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of the Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management solution and
describe how to deploy it within the corporate network environment.
- Multi-Domain Security Management
MDSM Installation and Configuration
MDSM Log Management
Global Policy Management
- Technical professionals who need to install, configure, and manage multiple security domains within their network
Course Language Option : You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
Student Guides :The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Lab Environment : Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements. Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Check Point CCSA Certification
This Class will teach you how to pass the following exams:
- 156-540.R81 – Check Point Certified Multi-Domain Security Management Specialist (CCMS)
After this course you can get certified in our test center.
- Discuss challenges associated with securing large-scale business organizations with distributed network environments.
- Describe the Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management solution and its benefits.
- Understand the components of MDSM and how they work together to help administrators manage multiple network
security environments within a single management framework.
- Understand how to install and configure the Multi-Domain Security Management environment.
- Describe how to implement Management High Availability within the MDSM environment.
- Discuss the two types of log server options used to store logs in the Multi-Domain Security Management environment, and how
- Understand how to manage and view Multi-Domain activity logs in SmartConsole.
- Understand how to configure and implement Global Policy to manage rules for multiple domains.
- Identify various MDSM command line tools commonly used to retrieve information and perform configuration changes on a
- Describe troubleshooting tools to use for addressing MDSM Server issues.
- Understand how VSX works and how to integrate the technology within the MDSM environment.