CCMS – Check Point Certified Multi-Domain Security Management Specialist (CCMS)
About this Course:
- A 2-day Specialist course which provides a comprehensive understanding of the Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management solution and how to deploy it within the corporate network environment.
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of the Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management solution and
describe how to deploy it within the corporate network environment.
- Multi-Domain Security Management
MDSM Installation and Configuration
MDSM Log Management
Global Policy Management
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
Course Materials:Digital Format. Lifetime Access. Official Learning Material from Check Point.
Lab: Individual Environment for each Delegate.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
- 2 work days (09:00/10:00 – 17:00/18:00)
- 16 learning hours after hours, for 2 weeks
- sat and sun 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- mon and wed 19:00 – 23:00
- tue and thu 19:00 – 23:00
Invoice can be requested up to 7 days after payment.
Please contact us for Private Events or additional dates if you dont find suitable date.
- Check Point CCSA Certification
- Understand how VSX works and how to integrate the technology within the MDSM environment.
- Describe troubleshooting tools to use for addressing MDSM Server issues.
- Identify various MDSM command line tools commonly used to retrieve information and perform configuration changes on a MDSM Server.
- Understand how to configure and implement Global Policy to manage rules for multiple domains.
- Understand how to manage and view Multi-Domain activity logs in SmartConsole.
- Discuss the two types of log server options used to store logs in the Multi-Domain Security Management environment, and how they differ.
- Describe how to implement Management High Availability within the MDSM environment.
- Understand how to install and configure the Multi-Domain Security Management environment.
- Understand the components of MDSM and how they work together to help administrators manage multiple network security environments within a single management framework.
- Describe the Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management solution and its benefits.
- Discuss challenges associated with securing large-scale business organizations with distributed network environments.
- Technical professionals who need to install, configure, and manage multiple security domains within their network security environment.