156-315.80 – Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R80.40 – Updated 2021
About this Course:
- Advanced three-day course teaches how to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. Hands-on lab exercises teach h ow to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers. Validate and enhance your skills and optimally manage Check Point advanced security management systems.
- Articulate Gaia system management procedures.
• Explain how to perform database migration procedures.
• Articulate the purpose and function of Management High Availability.
• Describe how to use Check Point API tools to perform management functions.
• Articulate an understanding of Security Gateway cluster upgrade methods.
• Discuss the process of Stateful Traffic inspection.
• Articulate an understanding of the Check Point Firewall processes and debug procedures.
• Describe advanced ClusterXL functions and deployment options.
• Explain how the SecureXL acceleration technology enhances and optimizes Security Gateway performance.
• Describe how the CoreXL acceleration technology enhances and improves Security Gateway performance.
• Articulate how utilizing multiple traffic queues can make traffic handling more efficient.
• Describe different Check Point Threat Prevention solutions for network attacks.
• Explain how SandBlast, Threat Emulation, and Threat Extraction help to prevent security incidents.
• Recognize alternative Check Point Site-to-Site deployment options.
• Recognize Check Point Remote Access solutions and how they differ from each other.
• Describe Mobile Access deployment options.
- Technical professionals who perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point products.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
Course Materials:Digital Format. Lifetime Access. Official Learning Material from Check Point.
Lab: Individual Environment for each Delegate.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
- 3 work days (09:00/10:00 – 17:00/18:00)
- 24 learning hours after hours, for 2 weeks
- sat and sun 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- mon and wed 19:00 – 23:00
- tue and thu 19:00 – 23:00
If you are Check Point Partner you can also get free training via the Co-op Program. Check your eligibility and request funds here or For any further questions or additional assistance, please E-Mail: [email protected]
Invoice can be requested up to 7 days after payment.
Please contact us for Private Events or additional dates if you dont find suitable date.
- Security Administration Course or CCSA certification (R80 Not R77)
- Windows Server, UNIX and networking skills and TCP/IP experience
- Certificate management and system adminstration
This training will prepare you for the following Exams:
156-315.80 – Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R80.x
- You can certify at our test centers after completing the training. Voucher included.
Perform an upgrade of a Security Management server in a distributed environment.
Use the migrate_export command to prepare to migrate a Security Management Server.
Deploy a Secondary Management Server.
Demonstrate how to define new network and group objects using the Check Point API.
Perform an upgrade of Security Gateways in a clustered environment.
Use Kernel table commands to evaluate the condition of a Security Gateway.
Use common commands to evaluate the condition of a Security Gateway.
Configure Virtual MAC.
Demonstrate how SecureXL affects traffic flow.
Describe how the CoreXL acceleration technology enhances and improves Security Gateway performance.
Demonstrate how to monitor and adjust interface traffic queues.
Identify specific threat protections used by Check Point Threat Prevention.
Demonstrate how to enable Mobile Access for remote users.