Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R81.20 – Released 2023
About this Course:
- Advanced three-day course teaches how to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. Hands-on lab exercises teach how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers.
- Backup your Security Gateway and Management Server
- Build, test and troubleshoot a clustered Security Gateway
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a Management Server
- Configure and maintain security acceleration solutions
- Manage, test and optimize corporate VPN tunnels
- Build, test and troublehoot numerous deployment scenarios
- Apply insider tips troubleshooting Check Point Security Systems
- Practice advanced upgrading techniques
- Migrate to a clustering security solution
- Create events for compliance reporting
- Manage internal and external access to corporate resources
- Technical professionals who need to deploy and manage Endpoint Security within their security environment.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Неораничев достъп до видео архив със запис на всяка отделна лекция.
Официален международно признат сертификат за завършен курс на обучение.
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
24 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
Other Check Point Classes
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Security Administration Course or CCSA certification (R80 Not R77)
- Windows Server, UNIX and networking skills and TCP/IP experience
- Certificate management and system adminstration
This Class will teach you how to pass the following exams::
156-315.81 – Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) R81.10
- After this course you can get certified in our test center with a free voucher.
Identify advanced CLI commands.
Understand system management procedures, including how to perform system upgrades and apply patches and hotfixes.
Describe the Check Point Firewall infrastructure.
Describe advanced methods of gathering important gateway data using CPView and CPInfo.
Recognize how Check Point’s flexible API architecture supports automation and orchestration.
Discuss advanced ClusterXL functions.
Describe VRRP network redundancy advantages.
Undersand how SecureXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
Understand how CoreXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
Identify the SmartEvent components that store network activity logs and identify events.
Discuss the SmartEvent process that determines which network activities may lead to security issues.
Understand how SmartEvent can assist in detecting, remediating, and preventing security threats.
Discuss the Mobile Access Software Blace and how it secures communication and data.
Understand Mobile Access deployment options.
Recognize Check Point Remote Access solutions.
Discuss Check Point Capsule components and how they protect mobile devices and business documents.
Discuss diferent Check Point Solutions for attacks such as zero-day and Advanced Persistent Threats.
Understand how SandBlast, Threat Emulation, and Threat Extraction prevent security incidents.
Identify how Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention can help protect data accessed on company-issued smartphones and tablets.