CCVS – Check Point Certified VSX Specialist (CCVS)
About this Course:
- A 2-day Specialist course which provides a comprehensive understanding of the Check Point Virtual Security Extension (VSX) solution and describes how to deploy it within the corporate network environment.
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of the Check Point VSX solution and describe how to deploy it within the
corporate network environment.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
Course Materials:Digital Format. Lifetime Access. Official Learning Material from Check Point.
Lab: Individual Environment for each Delegate.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
- 2 work days (09:00/10:00 – 17:00/18:00)
- 16 learning hours after hours, for 2 weeks
- sat and sun 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- mon and wed 19:00 – 23:00
- tue and thu 19:00 – 23:00
Invoice can be requested up to 7 days after payment.
Please contact us for Private Events or additional dates if you dont find suitable date.
- Check Point CCSA Certification
- Explain the benefits of virtual network security.
- Understand the basic functions, components, and advantages of VSX technology.
- Examine the VSX management infrastructure and understand how traffic flows within a VSX network.
- Discuss options for deploying VSX technology within various types of organizations.
- Understand how to install and configure VSX Gateways and Virtual Systems.
- Describe different routing schemes and features that are available to use within the VSX environment.
- Understand how to deploy additional VSX networking configurations that may be required in the environment.
- Understand the differences between deploying physical Security Gateway Clusters and VSX Gateway Clusters.
- Understand how Virtual System Load Sharing works to enhance VSX network performance.
- Understand how to use the VSX Provisioning Tool to add and remove virtual devices.
- Recall how CoreXL technology enhances Security Gateway performance and recognize how to use the technology in a VSX environment.
- Understand how to employ tools for optimizing resources allocated in a VSX environment.
- Identify various VSX command line tools commonly used to retrieve information and perform configuration changes.
- Understand how to use VSX utility commands to perform various maintenance tasks for the VSX environment.
- Understand how to troubleshoot and debug issues that may occur in a VSX environment.
- This course is designed for security engineers, users, and Check Point resellers who need to deploy and manage VSX solutions within their security environment, and are working towards their Check Point Certified VSX Specialist (CCVS) certification.