Certified Lead Privacy Implementer (PECB)
About this Course:
Lead Privacy Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in designing, implementing, operating and maintaining Information and Communication Technology (ICT) systems that handle and protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII). During this training course, you will also have the opportunity to support an organization in improving privacy programs through the use of best practices and spur innovative solutions that enable the protection of PII within ICT systems.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of ISO/IEC 29100, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Privacy Implementer” certificate. By holding a PECB Lead Privacy Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement and manage a privacy framework within an organization.
- Comprehend the privacy principles of ISO/IEC 29100
- Acknowledge the correlation between the concept of ISO/IEC 29100 and ISO/IEC 27000
- Master the terminology, concepts and approaches used for the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of ICT systems that handle and protect PII
- Learn how to interpret the high-level framework for the protection of PII with ICT systems in a specific context of an organization as provided by ISO/IEC 29100
- Learn how to effectively advise organizations in defining their privacy safeguarding requirements related to PII
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:0
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 29100 and comprehensive knowledge of ICT systems.
- Managers or consultants involved and concerned with privacy security
- Privacy security managers responsible for defining the privacy safeguarding requirements related to PII within an ICT environment
- Members of an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) system
- Data protection and privacy officers