CompTIA A+ 2019 220-1001/220-1002
About this Course:
- In this course that’s focused on CompTIA A+ certification exam preparation, you’ll gain the needed knowledge of basic computer hardware and operating systems. You will cover the essential principles of installing, building, upgrading, repairing, configuring, troubleshooting, optimizing, and preventative maintenance on desktop and laptop computers. You will also learn the elements of customer service and communication skills necessary to work with clients. Instructor-led practice exams and quizzes help reinforce course concepts and exam readiness.
- Prepare for the latest A+ certification exams.
Support basic IT infrastructure, including endpoint management, advanced device connectivity
troubleshooting, and basic networking.Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware, including components, connectors
and peripherals.Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management
best practices.Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals, including detecting and
removing malware, addressing privacy concerns, physical security and device hardening.Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and
iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software.
Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best
practices for documentation, change management, and the use of scripting in IT support.
- Individuals seeking CompTIA A+ certification (220-1001 and 220-1002)
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- End-user skills with Windows-based PCs
- Basic knowledge of computing concepts
This Class will teach you how to pass the following exams:
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 & 220-1002 (Заявете два Ваучера с 20% отстъпка от изпита)
- Може да се сертифицирате в нашия тест център.