Course: CompTIA Network+
This course supports a certification that is a DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification and meets DoD 8140/8570 training requirements.
About the cours
- CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep (N10-007) builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks, adding fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to advance in a networking career. As such, it focuses on the content described in the exam objectives for the CompTIA Network+ certification.Earning CompTIA’s Network+ certification increases your value in the marketplace by providing proof of your knowledge, skills, and ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate, and configure a basic network infrastructure in a vendor-neutral format.Our CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep Course allows you to demonstrate the concepts covered on the Network+ exam using a sophisticated remote lab environment. You will work through several practice exams* to reinforce your knowledge and gain essential networking skills in labs featuring networking devices such as routers, switches, access points, and others.
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods
- Describe bounded network media
- Describe unbounded network media
- Identify the major types of network implementations
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods
- Analyze routing and switching technologies
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP implementation
- Analyze network security
- Implement network security
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation
- Manage networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep (N10-007) is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration. In particular, the following individuals will benefit from this course:
- IT personnel who need a solid foundation in networking
- Managers and supervisors who must oversee network-related activities
- Individuals interested in pursuing the CompTIA Network+ certification exam N10-007
Classroom Training – Held in a training center of IT-Training.pro or in a client’s office upon request and offer. Online (Online / Live / Virtual) Remote Course – The training is conducted through a teleconference and a real-time virtual classroom with an Instructor.
Course language: Bulgarian (English is available as an option)
Teaching Materials: in electronic format (Teaching materials are in English), included in the price with unlimited access.
Laboratory environment: each student has his own lab environment where the exercises take place, part of the course.
Video Archive (24/7)
Certificate for Completed Course
5 working days (Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00) or 40 uch.ch. training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 1 week Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00 Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00 Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course. An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form. We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- CompTIA recommends (but does not require) 9 months of network-related IT experience.
The course prepares for the following certification levels