SK0-005 – Version 2021
About This Course:
- CompTIA’s Server+ exam validates foundation-level server skills and knowledge, including virtualization and storage.
Course Goals and What you will Learn:
- Functions, features, and components of servers
- Critical server storage technologies and the functions and features of IDE and SCSI
- Best practices for installing and configuring servers
- Best practices for upgrading servers
- Server backup and disaster recovery best practices
- Best practices in maintaining servers and their environments
- Server-related troubleshooting best practices
- Candidates for the Server+ (2015) certification exam should have at least 18 to 24 months of hands-on experience installing, configuring, diagnosing, and troubleshooting. In addition, candidates are encouraged to have at least one other IT certification, such as CompTIA A+ or Network+; however, these certifications are not required.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Options:
Resources and Student Guides:
Access to the Official Student Resources for lifetime
Dedicated Lab Environment provided. Remote Accessible 24/7 during the training days.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
5 work days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 40 learning hours in afterhours classes (4 weeks in total, two days a week)
- sat and sun 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- mon and wed 19:00 – 23:00
- tue and thu 19:00 – 23:00
- CompTIA recommends (but does not require) 9 months of related IT experience.
This course prepares for the following certification exams: