AZ-801: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services (beta)
About this Course:
Microsoft is keeping evolving its learning programs to help you and your career keep pace with today’s demanding IT environments. The new updated role-based certifications will help you to keep pace with today’s business requirements. Microsoft Learning is constantly evolving its learning program to better offer what you need to skill up, prove your expertise to employers and peers, and get the recognition—and opportunities you’ve earned.
At Windows Server Summit 2021, Microsoft announced a new Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate certification. To obtain the Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate certification you need to pass two exams: AZ 800 (Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure), and AZ 801 (Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services – this study guide).
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 4 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 32 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
The course prepares for the following certification levels
You can be certified in our test center with a voucher with a discount on the price of the exam.
- Може да се сертифицирате в нашия тест център с ваучер с отстъпка от цената на изпит.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
- Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity.
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft.
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions.
- Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions.
- Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
- The audience for this course is looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
- The content for this course aligns to the SC-900 exam objective domain.