Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Expert (CCTE)
About this Course:
- The Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Expert (CCTE) provides advanced troubleshooting skills to investigate and resolve more complex issues that may occur while managing your Check Point security environment.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
Course Materials:Digital Format. Lifetime Access. Official Learning Material from Check Point.
Lab: Individual Environment for each Delegate.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
- 2 work days (09:00/10:00 – 17:00/18:00)
- 16 learning hours after hours, for 2 weeks
- sat and sun 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- mon and wed 19:00 – 23:00
- tue and thu 19:00 – 23:00
You Can also apply for Co-Op funding and free training via Co-Op funds. Call us for more info.
Invoice can be requested up to 7 days after payment.
Please contact us for Private Events or additional dates if you dont find suitable date.
- Check Point CCSE Certification
- Understand how to use Check Point diagnostic tools to determine the status of a network.
- This course is designed for security experts and Check Point resellers who desire to obtain the necessary knowledge required to perform more advanced troubleshooting skills while managing their security environments.
- Understand how to use network packet analyzers and packet capturing tools to evaluate network traffic.
- Become familiar with more advanced Linux system commands.
- Obtain a deeper knowledge of the Security Management architecture.
- Understand how the Management database is structured and how objects are represented in the database.
- Understand key Security Management Server processes and their debugs.
- Understand how GuiDBedit operates.
- Understand how the kernel handles traffic and how to troubleshoot issues with chain modules.
- Understand how to use the two main procedures for debugging the Firewall kernel and how they differ.
- Recognize User mode prcesses and how to interpret their debugs.
- Discuss how to enable and use core dumps.
- Understand the processes and components used for policy installs and processing packets in Access Control policies.
- Understand how to troubleshoot and debug issues that may occur with App Control and URLF.
- Understand how to debug HTTPS Inspection-related issues.
- Understand how to troubleshoot and debug Content Awareness issues.
- Understand how IPS works and how to manage performance issues.
- Understand how to troubleshoot Anti-Bot and Antivirus.
- Recognize how to troubleshoot and debug Site-to-Site VPNrelated issues.
- Understand how to troubleshoot and debug Remote Access VPNs.
- Understand how troubleshoot Mobile Access VPN issues.
- Recognize how to use SecureXL features and commands to enable and disable accelerated traffic.
- Understand how the server hardware and operating system affects the performance of Security Gateways.
- Understand how to evaluate hardware configurations for optimal performance.