CompTIA Cloud+ Exam: CV0-003 Updated 2021
About the Course
- This CompTIA® Cloud+® certification training course will prepare you to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-003 exam and earn the corresponding certification. You will also learn to apply the skills required to evaluate and implement standard deployments. You will implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies including network, storage, and virtualization technologies to create cloud solutions. This Cloud+ course will also teach you to manage workload migrations, manage cloud vendors to control costs, use automation and orchestration to bring business value from cloud solutions, and ensure security of cloud implementations using cybersecurity best practices.
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions
- Deploy a pilot project
- Test a pilot project deployment
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments
- Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments
- Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud
- Secure systems to meet access requirements
- Maintain cloud systems
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance
- Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot security issues
This course is designed for students who are preparing to take the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam CV0-003, or who plan to use Cloud+ as the foundation for more advanced cloud certifications or career roles. The course is also designed for IT professionals who wish to develop cloud computing skills to enable them to move IT workloads to the cloud and integrate products and services from different providers and industries. Their focus is to ensure that cloud deployments are secure, that automation and orchestration are used effectively to bring business value from the cloud, and that costs are controlled through effective management of cloud vendors.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose a language to conduct training – Bulgarian or English.
All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. Can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course.
You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course
5 working days (Monday – Friday) from 9:00 (10:00) to 17:00 (18:00)
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course. An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form. We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have 6-12 months’ experience with IT networking, network storage, and data center administration. You should also have familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, basic knowledge of common cloud service models, and common cloud deployment models.
The course prepares for the following certification levels
CompTIA Cloud + CV0-003 (Order two Vouchers with 20% exam discount) You can be certified in our test center.