EDU-210: Palo Alto Networks: Firewall 10.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management
About this Course:
- Successful completion of this five-day, instructor – led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. The student will gain hands-on experience configuring, managing and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
- Module 1- Palo Alto Networks Portfolio and ArchitectureModule 2- Connect to the Management Network
Module 3- Manage Firewall Configurations
Module 4- Manage Firewall Administrator Accounts
Module 5- Connect to Production Networks
Module 6- The Cyberattack Lifecycle
Module 7- Block Threats Using Security and NAT Policies
Module 8- Block Packet- and Protocol-Based Attacks
Module 9- Block Threats from Known Bad Sources
Module 10- Block Threats by Identifying Applications
Module 11- Maintain Application-Based Policies
Module 12- Block Threats Using Custom Applications
Module 13- Block Threats by Identifying Users
Module 14- Block Threats by Identifying Devices
Module 15- Block Unknown Threats
Module 16- Block Threats in Encrypted Traffic
Module 17- Prevent Use of Stolen Credentials
Module 18- Block Threats Using Security Profiles
Module 19- View Threat and Traffic Information
- Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers and Support Staff.
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 uch.ch. training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 1 week
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- Familiar with basic networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing.
- Familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
The course prepares for the following certification levels
- PCNSA – Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator
- PCNSE – Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer