EDU-214: Palo Alto Networks:
Improving Security Posture and FireWall Hardening
About this Course:
- Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will assist the student in being able to manage and maintain an existing Palo Alto Networks Firewall protected environment. The student will learn how to improve non-greenfield environments and will be better equipped at ensuring configurations match security best practice. The student will also be able to develop their own operational strategy to maintain a high level of compliance.
- Determine the efficacy of your current security policies
- Develop workflows for managing your security posture
- Identify rule usage across security policy sets
- Modify your existing policy set to implement Security Best Practices
- Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
- Utilize tools such as the BPA tool to further understand your environment
- Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, and Support staff
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
16 uch.ch. training (theory and practice) in overtime with a duration of 1 week
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact form.
We will contact you to confirm the dates.
- Complete the Firewall 10.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management course or have equivalent experience.
- A basic familiarity with routing, switching, and IP addressing.
The course prepares for the following certification levels
- PCNSE – Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer