Course: Excel 2013/2016 Programming with VBA
About this Course:
- This course has been created for anyone who works with Excel and wants to automate most of their tasks.The course covers procedural programming in VBA. Students will learn which objects are available in Excel and how to use them. They will also learn how to write their own worksheet functions, debug programs and write complete applications using VBA forms.This course can also be run in more depth, and with more practical examples, as a three day course
- discuss the elements of human logic manifest in Excel’s user interface, and some of the ways those elements manifest in Excel VBA
- implement those elements in VBA functions and VBA macros for Excel
- describe the Microsoft Excel Object Model and VBA concepts
- begin to catch errors with basic debugging
- Managers, Advanced Excel Users
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 24 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
You should be familiar with the basic functions of a computer operating system such as navigating the environment using a mouse and keyboard, starting applications, copying and pasting objects, formatting text, creating folders, opening files, saving files, familiarity with the accessing the Internet and use of common web browsers