GDPR Introduction (PECB)
About this Course:
The GDPR Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts and requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
By attending the GDPR Introduction course, you will understand the importance of the GDPR and the benefits that business, society and governments can obtain.
- Understand the basic concepts and components of Data Protection
- Understand the data protection principles, challenges, issues and the importance of a data protection officer, controller and processor
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques for the effective protection of data
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 1 working day (09:00 – 17:00)or
8 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 1 week
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- Individuals interested in the fundamental principles of privacy
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)