Implementing and Managing Windows 11 (55345)
About this Course:
This is a 4-day ILT course designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 11 desktops and devices in an on-premises Windows Server Active Directory domain environment. The skills you gain by attending this course include:
- Learning how to install and customize Windows 11 operating systems and apps
- Configuring local and remote network connectivity and storage.
- Configure data security, device security, and network security
- Maintain, update, and recover Windows 11.
Note: This course is also backwards compatible with Windows 10 as many of the technologies and principles remain the same.
- Install and configure Windows 11 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain corporate environment. The skills you will gain in this course include learning how to install and customize Windows 11 operating systems and apps, and configure local and remote network connectivity and storage. You will also learn how to configure data security, device security, network security, and maintain, update, and recover Windows 11.
- This course is aimed at IT professionals who support Windows 11 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. The secondary audience for this course is Desktop/Device Support Technicians (DSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users with computers that are running the Windows 11 operating system (OS) in a on-premises environment.
Course Language Option: You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
Student Guides: The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Lab Environment: Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements. Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
- 4 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
32 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Experience installing PC hardware and devices.
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management
- Fundamental understanding of Windows Server.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Basic understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax