Introduction to Programming in C++
About this Course:
C++ is one of the most popular general programming languages. The language has expanded significantly over time, and modern C++ now has object-oriented, generic, and functional features in addition to facilities for low-level memory manipulation.
This course will teach you the fundamentals of the C++ programming language, with a focus on Modern C++ features and the efficient use of tools.
Among the topics covered is the development of command-line programs that utilize different data types, expressions, decision branching, and iteration to solve problems. Students learn to program in C++ through the lectures and the labs.
- Writing procedural programs using C++
- Using private, public and protected keywords to control access to class members
- Defining a class in C++
- Writing constructors and destructors
- Writing classes with const and static class members
- Overloading operators
- Implementing polymorphic methods in programs
- Writing programs using file I/O and string streams
- Using manipulators and stream flags to format output
- Using the keyword template to write generic functions and classes
- Writing programs that use generic classes and functions
- Writing programs that use algorithms and containers of the Standard Library
- Apply object-oriented design techniques to real-world programming problems
- Using algorithms and containers of the Standard Library to manipulate string data
- Understand how C++ protects the programmer from implementation changes in other modules of an application
- Using try() blocks to trap exceptions
- Using catch() blocks to handle exceptions
- Defining exceptions and using throw to trigger them
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- Very basic maths knowledge
- Experience in programming beneficial but not essential
- Beginner C++ programmers
- Developers wishing to learn C++