Course: Introduction to Python
About this Course:
- In this Python training course, students learn to program in Python. The course is aimed at students new to the language who may or may not have experience with other programming languages.This Python course is taught using Python 3; however, differences between Python 2 and Python 3 are noted.
- Learn how Python works and what it’s good for.
- Understand Python’s place in the world of programming languages
- Learn to work with and manipulate strings in Python.
- Learn to perform math operations with Python.
- Learn to work with Python sequences: lists, arrays, dictionaries, and sets.
- Learn to collect user input and output results.
- Learn flow control processing in Python.
- Learn to write to and read from files using Python.
- Learn to write functions in Python.
- Learn to handle exceptions in Python.
- Learn to work with dates and times in Python.
- Developers, IT System Engineers, DevOps Engineers
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
- 24 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Some programming experience.