ISO 22000 Foundation (PECB)
About this Course:
The PECB Certified ISO 22000 Foundation training course presents the basic information on the concepts of food safety management and an overview of the ISO 22000 requirements. By participating in this training course, you will be able to understand the different aspects of an FSMS based on ISO 22000, including the top management commitment, food safety policy, work environment, operational controls, PRPs, traceability, hazard controls, performance evaluations, and continual improvement.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22000 Foundation” credential. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO 22000 Foundation” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to participate in an implementation project of an FSMS based on ISO 22000.
- Get acquainted with the fundamental concepts and principles of ISO 22000
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000 for a food safety management system (FSMS)
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices that can be used for the implementation of FSMS
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)or
16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Managers or consultants involved in food safety management
- Individuals wishing to get acquainted with the ISO 22000 requirements for a food safety management system
- Personnel responsible for maintaining conformity to the ISO 22000 requirements in an organization
- FSMS implementation team members
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in food safety management