ISO 22000:2018 Transition (PECB)
About this Course:
The ISO 22000 Transition training course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of transitioning from an ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System (FSMS) to ISO 22000:2018 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22000:2018, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22000:2018 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 22000:2018 changes to an existing FSMS.
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 22000:2018 changes to an existing Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Understand the new high-level structure of ISO 22000:2018 and learn how to apply it to an existing FSMS
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 22000:2018 and comprehensive knowledge of the transition processes.
- Managers, trainers and consultants involved in an ISO 22000:2018 FSMS transition
- Individuals responsible for the transition process from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 22000:2018 transition certification