ISO 26000 Lead Implementer (PECB)
About this Course:
ISO 26000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in contributing to sustainable development based on ISO 26000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the core subjects, principles and practices of Social Responsibility and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to improve its Social Responsibility performance, engagement and credibility.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Social Responsibility, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to integrate and promote the practices of ISO 26000 in an organization.
- Understand the concepts, terms and definitions of ISO 26000, which are necessary to ensure an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Master the core subjects of Social Responsibility in order to identify relevant issues and set objectives
- Learn how to interpret the fundamental principles and practices of Social Responsibility
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in integrating Social Responsibility behavior based on ISO 26000 guidelines
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 26000 and comprehensive knowledge of Social Responsibility issues and concerns.
- Managers or consultants concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Expert advisors seeking to support organizations in contributing to sustainable development and encourage them to go beyond legal compliance
- Individuals responsible for integrating and promoting Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain skillful knowledge of the key principles and practices of Social Responsibility