ISO 37001 Foundation (PECB)
About this Course:
This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard for an ABMS, including the anti-bribery policy, the top management’s leadership and commitment, processes related to specific controls such as due diligence, financial and non-financial controls, gifts, hospitality, and donations, as well as performance evaluation and continual improvement processes.
After completing this training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation” credential. A PECB foundation certificate proves that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach used in establishing anti-bribery management systems.
- Understand the basic anti-bribery concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 37001 requirements could be applied in an organization
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Managers and consultants wishing to get acquainted with the requirements of ISO 37001 for an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining the organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants