ISO 37301 Lead Auditor (PECB)
About this Course:
The PECB Certified 37301 Lead Auditor training course enables you to develop the necessary competence to perform compliance management system (CMS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
Many organizations seek competent auditors to determine whether their policies, procedures, and controls adhere to ISO 37301 requirements. This training course aims to help you complete these tasks successfully and intends to reflect the importance of effective CMS audits. In addition, this training course aims to strengthen your knowledge and skills to plan and carry out CMS audits based on the guidelines for auditing management systems provided in ISO 19011 and the certification process described in ISO/IEC 17021-1.
This training course can potentially qualify you to conduct audits on behalf of conformity assessment bodies.
The exercises, quizzes, and case studies provided in this training course are designed to help you practice the most important aspects of a CMS audit: ISO 37301 requirements, auditing principles, tools and techniques used to obtain evidence, leading a team of auditors, conducting interviews with auditee, reviewing documented information, drafting nonconformity reports, and preparing the final audit report.
After successfully completing the training course, you can sit for the exam which is designed to measure your knowledge and skills regarding CMS audits. If you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37301 Lead Auditor” credential. The “PECB ISO 37301 Lead Auditor” certification validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates that you have the knowledge and skills to audit a CMS based on ISO 37301.
- Understand the main concepts of a compliance management system (CMS) and its processes based on ISO 37301
- Acknowledge the relationship between ISO 37301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on a CMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37301 in the context of a CMS audit
- Plan an audit, lead a team of auditors, draft nonconformity reports, and follow up on an audit
- Act with due professional care during an audit
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 5 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
40 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 4 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 37301 requirements (or ISO 19600 guidelines) for a CMS and a comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead CMS audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the CMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to ISO 37301 requirements in an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a CMS audit
- Expert advisors and compliance officers