ISO 37301 Transition (PECB)
About this Course:
You may already be familiar with ISO 19600 guidelines for establishing, developing, implementing, evaluating, maintaining, and improving an effective and responsive compliance management system (CMS). Due to increased interest in ensuring organizations’ accountability and responsibility, this standard has been replaced by ISO 37301, a Type A management system standard against which organizations can formally assess and certify their CMS.
The ISO 37301 Transition training course enables you to obtain a detailed understanding of the differences between ISO 37301 and ISO 19600 by making clause-by-clause comparisons to showcase the changes, updates, and new requirements of ISO 37301. As such, you should be able to support an organization in transitioning their CMS from ISO 19600 recommendations to ISO 37301 requirements.
Once you become acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 37301 and attending the training course, you can sit for the exam, and if successfully passed, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37301 Transition” credential. This certificate proves that you have an up-to-date knowledge to successfully apply the ISO 37301 changes to an existing CMS.
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 19600 and ISO 37301
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 37301
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 37301 changes to an existing compliance management system
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- Participants who attend this training course need to have a fundamental understanding of compliance concepts, ISO 19600 recommendations, and a comprehensive knowledge of the transition process.
- Individuals wishing to develop an up-to-date understanding of ISO 37301 requirements for a CMS and its main differences from ISO 19600 recommendations
- Individuals responsible for transitioning a CMS from ISO 19600 to ISO 37301
- Managers, trainers, and consultants
- Professionals wishing to update their ISO 19600 certificates