ISO 45001 Foundation (PECB)
About this Course:
The PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation training course outlines the basics of occupational health and safety and provides a comprehensive overview of ISO 45001 requirements for an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS). By participating in this training course, you will have the opportunity to understand the different aspects of an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001, including the commitment from top management of an organization, worker participation, OH&S policy, operational planning and controls, emergency preparedness and response, performance evaluation, and continual improvement.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation” credential. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO 45001 Foundation” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to take part in an OH&S MS implementation project.
- Understand the basic occupational health and safety concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with the ISO 45001 requirements for an occupational health and safety management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 45001 requirements could be applied in an organization
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
- Managers/consultants seeking to get acquainted with the basic concepts of occupational health and safety
- Individuals that want to create safer and healthier workplaces in their organizations
- Individuals interested in getting acquainted with the main requirements of ISO 45001 for an OH&S MS
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in occupational health and safety Learning objectives