ISO 45001 Transition (PECB)
About this Course:
ISO 45001 Transition course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of shifting from an OHSAS 18001 OH&S MS to ISO 45001 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 45001, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 45001 changes to an existing OH&S MS.
- Learn about the main differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 45001
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 45001 changes to an existing OH&S management system
- Understand the new High-Level Structure of ISO 45001 and learn how to apply it to an existing OH&S MS
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 45001 and comprehensive knowledge of the transition processes.
- Managers, trainers and/or consultants involved in the ISO 45001 OH&S MS transition
- Individuals responsible for planning and implementing an ISO 45001 transition
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 45001 transition certification