ISO 50001:2018 Transition (PECB)
ISO 50001 Energy Management System Trainings
About this Course:
The ISO 50001:2018 Transition training course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO 50001:2011 and ISO 50001:2018. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of transitioning from an ISO 50001:2011 EnMS to ISO 50001:2018 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 50001:2018, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 50001:2018 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 50001:2018 changes to an existing EnMS.
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 50001:2011 and ISO 50001:2018
- Understand the new concepts and requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 50001:2018 changes to an existing Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Understand the new high-level structure of ISO 50001:2018 and learn how to apply it to an existing EnMS
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 2 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
16 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
- Managers, trainers and/or consultants involved in an ISO 50001:2018 EnMS transition
- Individuals responsible for the transition process from ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 50001:2018 transition certification