ISO 9001 Introduction (PECB)
About this Course:
ISO 9001 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS).
By attending the ISO 9001 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Quality Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement a Quality Management System
- Understand the basic elements of a Quality Management System (QMS)
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option:
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
1 working day (09:00 – 17:00)
8 hours training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 1 week
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice shall be accepted at the time of entry of the relevant course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirmation of payment.
For more information, use the contact format. We will contact you to confirm the data.
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed An attestation of course completion worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- Individuals interested in Quality Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management Systems (QMS)